13 Oct 2013

MAKING for MADE London 2013

Since returning from my inspirational summer trip in Hungary, I have been continuing my developments with graphic weft faced weaving making a new collection of gifts and homewares for my stand ( number 48 by the way) at this years MADE Craft and Design Show. MADE was a very inspiring, friendly and beautiful show last year, with everyone there celebrating hand made and crafted objects. I made lots of new maker friends and enjoyed meeting craft lovers face to face. It's held in one of my favorite buildings too, designed by Sir John Soan; One Marylebone (opposite Marylebone station) and is open from 25th - 27th October. Click here for a special two for one ticket entry deal. 

Here's some images of the studio development of my graphic new hand woven gifts and homewares collection, including sweet smelling bundles of heat cushions (that you warm up and use like hot water bottles), pin cushions for your craft box, framed colour studies and greetings cards, all exclusively for MADE. I will also be bringing bundles of LOVE blankets and HOLD scarves. See you there I hope.